The cloud helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes and use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you'll inspire companies to become more productive and collaborative by using Google’s and AWS cloud products, freeing them from the overheads of managing infrastructure, provisioning servers and configuring networks. You will apply best-in-class pipeline generation, deal management, solution pitching, negotiation, and closing skills to identify and manage new prospects in medium-sized companies and startups. By championing the innovative power of Google Cloud and AWS products, you’ll bring opportunities through the full business cycle, as well as identifying tangible opportunities for existing cloud customers. Using your passion for cloud technologies, you help spread the magic of public cloud to organizations.
- Contribute to territory strategy, drive market penetration by developing and managing a massive pipeline of business opportunities with a focus on strategic accounts, as well as brand awareness.
- Build the necessary relationships with the local Google office and the local tech market.
- Deliver against assigned business and pipeline goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience for our prospects.
- Work with Customer Reliability Engineers and Customer Engineers as a critical member of the team, and work closely with Google's and AWS's Field Sales Executives, in order to maximize business results and to cultivate other opportunities.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle. Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Lead demand generation and other associated campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis, directly and with Google.
- Degree in business management, marketing, economics, et al.
- 5+ years of experience in business development, direct sales, channel & account management.
- Proven experience in the cloud ecosystem
- Proven experience selling to local technology companies and startups.
- An entrepreneur at heart who is independent, creative, passionate and approachable
- Networker with the ability to create, join and grow social circles, and partnerships easily
- Data-driven, self-organized, motivated to get their hands dirty without losing the focus on strategy
- Experience of working with international, cross-cultural, and cross time-zone teams
- Ability and willingness to travel, esp. within Australia (~20% of the time).
- Key role in shaping the DoiT International brand in Australia
- High degree of freedom & flexibility in the way how you get the job done
- Very competitive compensation plan
- International, friendly and highly engaged colleagues in offices in some of the coolest cities in the world - Melbourne, Tel Aviv, New York, San Francisco, Austin, Los Angeles, and London, UK.
- Flat hierarchies, transparent communication and open mindsets