At DoiT International we tackle complex problems of scale which are sometimes unique to internet-scale customers while using our expertise in resolving problems, coding, algorithms, complexity analysis, and large-scale system design. Our team interacts with developers and operations specialists across the globe with a focus on supporting tech companies who build applications and businesses on these platforms.
DoiT International was founded in 2011 and has an established headquarters in Santa Clara (CA), with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Austin, Tel-Aviv Melbourne, and London, UK. Currently, we have over 85 dedicated employees globally and are growing rapidly. We have thousands of customers and a strong business model. One of our pillars is giving back to the communities we help through initiatives such as meetups, workshops, seminars, training and more. You’ll be joining an international team that seeks to make real, sustainable change in how companies are using public clouds. Sound like a fit?
We are seeking a Marketing Generalist who will manage marketing events and campaigns, oversee relationships with our partners (Google and Amazon Web Services), and coordinate internal and external teams. In close collaboration with the sales team, you will be responsible for driving and converting traffic in our growth markets.
What you'll do:
- Organize meetups, seminars, workshops, customer dinners and marketing events (both in-person and virtual).
- Plan and execute lead generation and pipeline building campaigns across multiple channels, using digital marketing, email, social media, event marketing, content, and growth strategies.
- Build and maintain relationships with multiple teams at Google and AWS, serve as the point of contact.
- Execute on our expansion strategy by creating engaging customer-facing communication materials, both digital and print.
- Strategize marketing and communications initiatives around new product launches
- Work in parallel with global marketing team members; communicate seamlessly with DoiT’s global team including engineering, sales and account management.
- Keep abreast of industry news, trends, and developments
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management team and participate in project implementation
- 3+ years of experience working in marketing or communications in a tech company or startup environment.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. Attention to detail and ability to translate complex information into clear and concise copy.
- Superior understanding of the marketing industry landscape, with strong familiarity in marketing automation, digital marketing, and tools such as Mailchimp, Hubspot or Marketo.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, in large cross-functional teams in multiple time zones. Comfort with ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- A great sense of honour and enjoys having fun at work
Ideally, you'll also have:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English, creative writing, journalism, or a related field
- Experience working in a tech company or startup environment, in a relevant role. Previous experience in Cloud is an advantage.
- A strong interest in industry news, trends, and developments in the public Cloud ecosystem.