Our finance team is a savvy bunch who handle the core accounting responsibilities at DoiT International. We are looking for a Senior Bookkeeper to join our finance team. We are looking for someone who has a good knowledge of bookkeeping process, is highly organized and has a keen eye for detail.
Looking for someone who is a team player, someone who will help our team become better at what we do, in the most efficient way possible. The work involves collaborating with our global team, advocating best practices and rolling up your sleeves to pitch in when it's all hands on deck.
- Recording daily financial transactions.
- Entering vendor payments into an internal system and payments.
- Processing credit card receipts.
- Track bank account balances and perform bank reconciliation.
- Prepare for quarterly and annual audits and reviews.
- Travel reports and personal expense reimbursement.
- Working closely with the Controller and CFO
- Certified Bookkeeper in Israel
- Minimum 2 years experience of bookkeeping.
- Advanced English level (both spoken and written).
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge and experience in Priority software.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Hands-on, challenge seeker with high integrity and work ethics.
- Work under pressure in a fast-paced, collaboratively and changing environment.
- Fast learner and independent.
- Ability to work in a team and be a team player.