The cloud helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you'll inspire companies to become more productive and collaborative by using Google’s and AWS cloud products, freeing them from the overheads of managing infrastructure, provisioning servers and configuring networks.
Based in our Tel-Aviv office, you will apply best-in-class pipeline generation, deal management, solution pitching, negotiation, and closing skills to identify and manage new prospects in medium-sized companies and startups. By championing the innovative power of Google Cloud and AWS products, you’ll bring opportunities through the full business cycle, as well as identifying tangible opportunities for existing cloud customers. Using your passion for cloud technologies, you help spread the magic of public cloud to organizations.
- Deliver against assigned business and pipeline goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience for our prospects.
- Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities. Work with Customer Reliability Engineers and Customer Engineers as a critical member of the team, and work closely with Google's and AWS's Field Sales Executives, in order to maximize business results and to cultivate other opportunities.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle. Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Lead demand generation and other associated campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis, directly and with Google.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of sales experience in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience using CRM systems.
- Technically minded, with an in-depth understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, and a passion for cloud products.
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, thorough and tenacious. Analytical, detail-oriented and able to “zoom” in/out from the big picture to the minutiae.
- Demonstrated organizational and project management capabilities. Ability to build influential relationships and to deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal