DoiT International's mission is to help tech companies use the public cloud to run their business.
Our expertise is with solving complex problems of scale which are sometimes unique to our global community of customers, spanning more than 40 countries. We are based in 7 offices around the world with Headquarters in TLV, and rapidly expanding our team with the most unique top-notch Cloud Architects talents out there.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our USA team. This is a full-time position, based on-site in one of the office locations: New York City, Santa Clara, Santa Monica or Austin, TX.
Our ideal candidate is someone who profoundly understands the local tech candidates market, is independent and experienced with leading full-cycle recruitment processes, mostly aimed for passive candidates. We are looking for someone who lives and breaths recruiting, highly motivated, innovative and driven by challenges and bottom lines.
- Lead the full life cycle of the hiring process for DoiT International
- Locate and engage passive candidates through the use of various sourcing techniques
- Partner with our leadership team and close work with hiring managers across offices
- Creatively recruit top-notch candidates and maintain a strong pipeline of talent while executing a meaningful candidate experience
- Accelerate DoiT International’s local employer branding as a great working place
- A great passion for recruiting
- 3-5 years of experience working as an in-house technological recruiter.
- Hands-on ownership and leadership of hiring processes end to end (writing job descriptions, interviewing, working closely with hiring managers, etc)
- Proven sourcing skills with the ability to find, engage and activate passive candidates
- Proficiency with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting technique
- Experience managing remote hiring processes with multiple offices nationally/globally
- Result oriented, agile and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- A people person with great interpersonal skills - "Can do" attitude, independent and proactive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA in Human Resources or relevant related discipline - advantage