Our finance team is a savvy bunch who handle the core accounting responsibilities at DoiT International. We are looking for a Bookkeeper to join our finance team. We are looking for someone who has a good knowledge of the Account Receivable bookkeeping process, is highly organized and has a keen eye for detail.
Looking for someone who is a team player, someone who will help our team become better at what we do, in the most efficient way possible. The work involves collaborating with our global team, advocating best practices and rolling up your sleeves to pitch in when it's all hands on deck.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Maintaining Account Receivable records by reconciling payments to customers’ invoices and credits.
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Issuing pay-stubs at month-end
- Certified Bookkeeper.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in bookkeeping.
- Advanced English level (both spoken and written).
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge and experience in Priority and Shiklolit software.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Hands-on, challenge seeker with high integrity and work ethics.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Work under pressure in a fast-paced, collaboratively and changing environment.
- Fast learner and independent.
- Ability to work in a team and be a team player.