DoiT International mission is to help the tech companies use the public cloud to run their business. Apart from being Google's largest partner worldwide, we work with some of the most exciting tech companies and help them to solve complex problems of scale which are sometimes unique to our global community of customers spanning more than 40 countries.
Our expertise is in resolving problems, coding, algorithms, complexity analysis, and large-scale system design. We write code, consult clients, architect, and design systems, build out a proof of concepts and compare and contrast technology alternatives.
We’re looking for an energetic and personable entrepreneur and networker who is able to turn DoiT International into an established brand in the UK market. Our ideal candidate is someone who profoundly understands the local tech market, can build the right partnerships and communities and is able to pitch DoiT International to the local Google sales team and market’s most influential customers. You will be surrounded by outstanding colleagues in the international offices but will be on your own on the ground. Therefore, we’re looking for a one-(wo-)man-powerhouse with a very high degree of drive and an indestructible can-do attitude.
- Develop strategic, business and financial plans for the DoiT UK.
- Lead and drive market penetration by developing and managing a massive pipeline of business opportunities with a focus on strategic accounts, as well as brand awareness.
- Build the necessary relationships with the local Google office and the local tech market.
- Build out and managing the local sales team to execute on the DoiT's growth plan.
- Mentor, develop, and support your team in taking our strong offerings to market.
- Work with multiple internal departments (Marketing, Finance, Engineering) and Executive team to ensure strategic alignment of internal resources
- Degree in business management, marketing, economics, et al.
- 5+ years of experience in business development, direct sales, channel & account management.
- Proven experience selling to local technology companies and startups.
- Successful track record hiring and leading a winning sales team
- An entrepreneur at heart who is independent, creative, passionate and approachable
- Networker with the ability to create, join and grow social circles, and partnerships easily
- Data-driven, self-organized, motivated to get their hands dirty without losing the focus on strategy
- Experience of working with international, cross-cultural, and cross time-zone teams
- Ability and willingness to travel, esp. within the UK region (~20% of the time).
- Key role in shaping the DoiT International brand in the UK region with lots of responsibility in your own market
- High degree of freedom & flexibility in the way how you get the job done
- Very competitive compensation plan
- International, friendly and highly engaged colleagues in offices in some of the coolest cities in the world - Tel Aviv, New York, San Francisco, Austin, TX and Los Angeles.
- Flat hierarchies, transparent communication and open mindsets