The cloud helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of a global network, web-scale data centers, and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners. You'll inspire companies to become more productive and collaborative by using Google’s and AWS cloud products, freeing them from the overheads of managing infrastructure, provisioning servers and configuring networks.
Based in our Berlin office, as our first Field Sales Representative, you will apply best-in-class pipeline generation, deal management, solution pitching, negotiation, and closing skills to identify and manage new prospects in medium-sized companies and startups. By championing the innovative power of Google Cloud and AWS products, you’ll bring opportunities through the full business cycle, as well as identifying tangible opportunities for existing cloud customers. Using your passion for Google and AWS products, you help spread the magic of Cloud to organizations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of quota-carrying Cloud sales experience in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
- Consistent record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Cloud Economics and TCO based financial selling experience preferred
- High degree of self-discipline and experience of using CRM systems and sales forecasting
- Technically minded, with an in-depth understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, and a passion for Google Cloud products.
- An entrepreneur at heart who is independent, creative, passionate and approachable
- Networker with the ability to create, join and grow social circles and partnerships easily, with the ability to build influential relationships and to deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment
- Self-organized, Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, thorough and tenacious
- Analytical, Data-driven, detail-oriented and able to “zoom” in/out from the big picture to the minutiae.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- A great sense of honour and enjoys having fun at work