DoiT International is looking for a hardworking and driven Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist, who's a team player at heart and wants to join in the company's success by supporting the accounts receivables department!
DoiT International, Ltd. is a managed service provider of cloud platforms, providing cloud cost optimization and cloud engineering consulting for our customers interested in Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Google G-Suite and Microsoft Office 365.
As a collections specialist, you will be expected to execute adequate and timely collection and/or instigate recovery activities in order to minimize risk costs and optimize returns.
Your Day to Day activities will include the following:
- Identify and investigate payment arrears in the customer portfolio and code debtor appropriately in order to determine collection process steps.
- Communicate with customers by telephone and in writing.
- Manage customers arrears process.
- Continue all necessary actions to collect payments and/or terminate accounts.
- Record customer and arrears history in order to ensure a complete file as a sound basis for decision making during collection and recovery.
- Very well organized with a sense of responsibility and completing a project.
- 0-2 years of collections, customer service, and/or sales experience.
- Accounting or Legal Background a plus.
- Experience & knowledge in working with financial spreadsheets.
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English and Hebrew.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent communications skills.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Quality driven and results oriented.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to situations.
A competitive compensation package for hard workers and the opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly growing company.