DoiT International is known for our innovative solutions, technology and services — and for the people behind them. The People Operations team focuses on providing an amazing experience to past, present and future talent.
As a leader of our People Operations team, you'll be charged with finding unique candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of resourcefulness and a diversity of thought to all that they do. You will be responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and introducing them to the magic of working at DoiT International.
You are driven, eager and able to use your creative skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and can draw insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter, friendlier and more efficient.
- Partner with internal clients, consult with stakeholders and lead their hiring strategy.
- Implement and manage staffing strategies, by building relationships, to provide an innovative and diverse candidate pool.
- Source and attract candidates across United States and EMEA through networking, direct approach, referrals, university relations, etc.
- Develop market expertise and lead industry mapping and candidate engagement for strategic hires.
- Manage the candidate process and act as a candidate advocate, evaluating skill level and managing the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer acceptance/declines, etc.
- Improve the candidate, new hires, hiring managers, and recruiters experience. Follow-up with clients to confirm that staffing plans and candidate needs are met.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a full-cycle recruiting role in an agency or corporate setting.
- Experience in full-cycle sourcing role and managing multiple client groups and stakeholders.
- Ability to work towards goals in a timely manner, both individually and across teams and projects, in the face of multiple demands.
- Customer relationship management skills, with the ability to consult with clients and work in a large-scale team environment.
- Team player with leadership skills, ability to act with integrity and self awareness.
- Effective communication (written/verbal), interpersonal and client-servicing skills, with ability to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully.