As a Cloud admin and collaboration expert, you will guide customers through various business challenges related to their cloud core business applications (GSuite and Microsoft 365), from day to day administration questions, through security best practices, to consulting about complicated migrations of legacy mailing systems to the cloud.
In this role - you are an engineer working with companies all around the world.
Together with the team, you will support customer implementation of their G Suite or O365\ Azure AD solution, help with licensing issues, domain verifications, email routing scenarios, mail-flow troubleshooting, conduct training sessions to system administrators and much more.
Our team helps customers transform and evolve their business- by understanding the business needs and translating it to technology solutions.
As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes, use technology to connect with customers.
- Act as a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex email flows, migration, platform related security, user management, data collaboration, device management, systems integration and much more.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively via video conferencing for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities.
- As part of your job, you will be required to help the DoiT IT managing internal user issues and IT software\ hardware related issues.
- 5-10 years of hands-on experience as core-IT systems administrator managing users’ lifecycle, overlooking users’ security, device management, remote access to an organization, etc.
- in-depth G Suite applications and administration hands-on experience.
- in-depth O365 applications and administration hands-on experience.
- 2 years of providing customer support.
- MS-Exchange on-premises experience - an advantage.
- Experience with LDAP/MS Active directory - an advantage.
- Experience with several change management projects.
- Decent scripting experience working with the G Suite API and command-line tools, PowerShell connectivity to O365.
- Very good social skills with customers - eager to help with the smallest helpdesk issues and on more complicated security, SSO, and migration issues.